Logo for Jus

Justin has had me make several quilled logos for machinist friends and has now expressed that he would like one for himself.
I made one for his company, JGL, Justin Gray Labs. 
It is larger than the other ones I have made. It is about 8 inches in diameter.
I started with the black outlines, then the inner light grey outlines. I finished up the black next by filling out the black letter outlines and the shadow in the drill bit.
I added the red outlines next.
I wanted to use different textures throughout, so I filled in the outer grey circle with crimped strips of paper.
I used on-edge grey paper for the rest of the drill bit base,
and small grey coils for the top of the drill bit.
I filled in the letters with coils and shaped rectangles.
And the red background was filled with beehive quilling.

Justin will machine a frame for it to display in his office.